Effective date: May 29th 2018
- What information we collect
- Why we collect your information and how we use it
- Who can see your information
- How long we retain and how we protect the information we collect
- The choices you have about your personal information
What Information We Collect
We collect information in two ways: (a) information that you provide and (b) information that we automatically collect.
Information You Provide
- Email address when you chose to sign up for our mailing list on one of our Sites or when you chose to create an account to play on of our Games
- Username and password to protect your account
- Your contact information if you contact us
- Other data you chose to give us (such as data to regain access to a lost account)
Information We Collect Automatically
- Information about your account and game progress
- Your IP address and mobile device ID
- Information about your device, such as device name, operating system, browser type and language
- General location information
- Information about your use of the Services such as gameplay information and interactions with other players
Information We Collect from Third Parties
- Information from Facebook if you decide to link your account (Facebook ID, profile picture, friend list, email address)
- Information from platforms that the games run on (to verify payments)
Why We Collect Your Information
To make the Services work
We process information necessary to perform the contract we have with you to provide you the Services to
- Create your account to allow you to play our games
- Verify and confirm purchases
- Provide and deliver products and services you request
- Send you communications related to the working of Services
To improve the Services
We have legitimate interest to improve the Services and make them better for our players to
- Improve the player experience of the Services
- Customize your play experience with the Services
- Send you related information such as updates and support messages
- Enable you to communicate and play with other players
Who Can See Your Information
In certain situations, others may be able to access your information.
- Other players when you are playing online may see your profile information and in-game activities
- Our partners who process information for us for the purposes of providing hosting and analytics. We currently work with the following partners and encourage you to read about their privacy policies:
- Apple https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- Google https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Twitter https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- Unity Technologies https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Gamesparks https://www.gamesparks.com/privacy-policy/
- Amplitude https://amplitude.com/privacy
- Kongregate https://www.kongregate.com/pages/privacy
- Steam https://store.steampowered.com/privacy_agreement/
- Mailchimp https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy
- Public authorities in response to lawful requests
- Third Party Advertisers. We may have advertising on our Services so we can offer continue to offer many of our Services for free. Our advertising partners may have access to our personal data but you may opt-out as described below.
We may also disclose your data to protect the rights, property or safety of others.
How long we retain and how we protect the information we collect
How long we retain your information
We keep your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Services. Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we will either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we cannot identify you.
How we protect your information
We strive to keep your information safe through a variety of security measures. Personal data that you provide to us is stored on secure servers to protect against loss, misuse, unauthorized access or alteration. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
The rights and choices you have about your personal information
Opt-out of marketing emails and other direct marketing
You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications, such as marketing emails from us by following clicking on the Unsubscribe link in any such email.
Opt-out of targeted advertising
You can opt-out of interest-based advertising on mobile applications by checking the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and selecting “limit ad tracking” (Apple iOS) or “opt-out of interest based ads” (Android). Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. While you do have choices to limit personalized ads that are tailored to your interests, you may receive generic ads.
Access the personal data we hold about you
If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format.
Your other rights
You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a request in respect of your rights. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to your request within 30 days of receiving such request. If we cannot honor your request within the 30-day period, we will let you know the reasons why and when we expect to be able to fulfil your request.
We do not use our Services to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. Children under 13 should not use or attempt to use any of our games, websites or services. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to use our games, websites or services or send any information about yourself to us. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. We will delete such information from our files as quickly as possible.
Cookies and Similar Technology
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using our games, websites and services, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.